I have nothing cohesive to talk about, so here's ten things about this week.
- This week has been crazy busy. Between running errands, Brandon having a late meeting, and me getting sick again, we have been trying our best to function at 100% when we can really only give like 20% haha.
- We get to donate the CuddleCot in TWO DAYS!! It feels weird to be excited about it, but we are glad we get to help other families.
- Along those lines, I've had over 45 people leave their angel baby's names on my instagram post and I am so glad we will be able to have those babies names near us as we donate the cot.
- We're trying to finish up our Christmas shopping for Brandon's side so we can leave the gifts with them when we go up on Friday. Anyone else having a hard time shopping for people this year??
- I've watched two Hallmark Christmas movies this week that I actually liked. Switched for Christmas, and Miss Christmas. I fell asleep during Miss Christmas, and actually went back and finished it later haha.
- Being sick is the worst.
- My new favorite thing is how much Milo loves my toothbrush. Anytime I sit down while I'm brushing my teeth, he comes to sit on my lap immediately and starts playing with the toothbrush while it's in my mouth. He's weird.
- I get to pay for the second CuddleCot tomorrow! The refund finally came through, so tomorrow I will go to the bank and transfer the money to the manufacturer.
- We made red velvet cookies on Sunday and I'm wondering how soon is too soon to make peanut butter blossoms...
- Have we mentioned how much we love our fireplace? Every night we turn it on, and turn on the Christmas tree lights while we watch a movie and have hot cocoa. It is the best!
That's all for today! There may or not be a post on Friday. I will only be at work for three hours before we head to Logan, so I will see what I can do! Happy hump-day!
Here's a couple of our recent vlogs for your enjoyment!